Remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin thoroughly with water. Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
If eye contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and open eyelids wide apart. Continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately
Wear suitable protective equipment, including gloves, goggles/face shield, respirator, boots, clothing or apron, as appropriate. Wash thoroughly after dealing with a spillage. Eliminate all sources of ignition. No smoking, sparks, flames or other sources of ignition near spillage. Provide adequate ventilation. Absorb spillage with non-combustible, absorbent material. Do not allow to enter drains, sewers or watercourses. Inform authorities if large amounts are involved. Spillage may be stored as chemical waste in approved area.
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. Avoid contact with oxidising agents. Keep away from oxidising materials, heat and flames. Earth container and transfer equipment to eliminate sparks from static electricity. Keep only in the original container. Suitable container materials: Mild steel. Stainless steel. Do not use containers made of the following materials: aluminium, copper, PVC.
Confirm disposal procedures with environmental engineer and local regulations. Dispose of waste to licensed waste disposal site in accordance with the requirements of the local Waste Disposal Authority. Do not allow runoff to sewer, waterway or ground.